Click here to download a copy of our Impact Report or browse the report below.
A few highlights from the year
Under young & employment;
- 134 young people completed More than Mentors, our peer mentoring programme in East London.
- More than 200 young people aged 11-19 accessed our music, media and creative projects.
- We launched Links Media College a free, part-time fully accredited college in music tech, English and Maths for 16- to 19-year-olds.
Under our health programmes;
- We kicked off a 12-month campaign to reach 15,000 people across six East London boroughs with information about cancer risk factors, early diagnosis and support.
- We are on track to reach nearly 128,000 patients across London to encourage the uptake of bowel, breast and cervical cancer screening services before March 2023.
- We helped over 1,295 with legal, debt, and welfare benefits advice (70% of them were Newham residents). Our youngest advice client was 18 and the oldest 86.
- We launched a 5-year Community Connectors programme in Newham, helping people with serious mental illness.
- We launched a new digital skills programme for residents in Newham aged 50 and over.
- We distributed over 4,530 bags of food to nearly 2,300 people at our foodbank.
- We published a landmark report, ‘Why don’t we invest in early action?’ setting out the key lessons learned since our Early Action Task Force was first established more than a decade ago.