Moving on Up Newham (MoU) aims to support young black men achieve their career aspirations by providing training, networking and employment opportunities. In partnership with a selection of employers, training organisations, and individual mentors, MoU ensures that young people are placed only in jobs linked to their career aspirations.
Moving on Up will offer you 1-2-1 career support & advice, personal development workshops, CV reviews & practice interviews, career-based professional mentors, and access to live jobs & paid opportunities.
The programme targets young black men aged 16 – 24 years who are:
- From black British, black African, black Caribbean, other black and mixed black ethnic groups
- Employed but seeking training & opportunities that will enable them to progress in their career
- Unemployed and seeking skills that will make them employable
- Seeking mentoring or career development support
MoU will help young black men into the labour market by:
- Engaging with employers
- Partnering with communities
- Providing career development opportunities
For more information and to register, please contact email@example.com