Need legal support?
Our specialist advisors and dedicated volunteers provide free legal support for clients with legal issues relating to consumer, housing, or employment law.
We take into account your needs, challenges and aspirations and work with you to reach a positive conclusion. We support you to overcome the challenges you face, make informed decisions and move towards a more stable and secure future. We are creating communities that are ready, knowledgeable and able to identify and overcome barriers.
We advise on:
- Are you having problems being furloughed?
- Are you a victim of unfair dismissal?
- Are you being discriminated against at work?
- Has your employer failed to pay your wages?
- Is your estate agent/landlord refusing to carry out proper repairs to your home?
- Is your landlord refusing to return your deposit to you?
- Are you having problems with your estate agent?
- Have you received a faulty product?
- Are you unhappy with a service that you have received?
- Are you a victim of identity theft?
- Are you having problems with insurance companies?
What we do not advise on:
- Repossessions of homes
- Buying or selling a property
- Rent arrears
- Employment Tribunal Forms (ET1)
- Immigration-related employment issues
- Injury at work
To enquire and arrange an appointment, call 020 7473 9681 Monday-Friday, from 9.30am-5.00pm.
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us at 105 Barking Road, London, E16 4HQ.
Advice appointments take place on Mondays and Wednesdays, 5:30pm-8:30pm.
FreeLaw does not advise landlords, nor does it advise on fraud, criminal, family, immigration, corporate or commercial law, nor in respect of wills and probate.