Need legal support?
Our specialist advisors and dedicated volunteers provide free legal support for clients with legal issues relating to employment matters.
We take into account your needs, challenges and aspirations and work with you to reach a positive conclusion. We support you to overcome the challenges you face, make informed decisions and move towards a more stable and secure future. We are creating communities that are ready, knowledgeable and able to identify and overcome barriers.
- Are you having problems being furloughed?
- Are you a victim of unfair dismissal?
- Are you being discriminated against at work?
- Has your employer failed to pay your wages?
What we do not advise on:
- Employment Tribunal Forms (ET1)
- Immigration-related employment issues
- Injury at work
To enquire and arrange an appointment, call 020 7473 9681 Monday-Friday, from 9.30am-5.00pm.
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us at 105 Barking Road, London, E16 4HQ.
Advice appointments take place on Mondays and Wednesdays, 5:30pm-8:30pm.