Early Action sets out to answer the question: "how do we build a society that prevents problems from occurring rather than one that, as now, copes with the consequences?"
One Hundred Days for Early Action: time for government to put prevention first from The Early Action Task Force led by Community Links, is a collection of essays from a respected group of leading experts and thinkers with decades of experience of Government – as, civil servants, senior advisers or respected commentators, and sets out practical steps for the next Government.
We're building a broad alliance of people from every sector, united by their desire for a society which acts earlier. Early Action supporters sit in government, in business, in charities big and small, in policy organisations, in funding bodies, and in their community.
- Spending Review 2015: The Good, the Bad, and the Hanging Question
- Spending Review 2015: What about the long term social plan?
- Building resourceful communities is key to trailblazing early action in Southwark and Lambeth, and beyond
- Tell us what makes you proud: your experiences of early action
- Incidental Connections: an analysis of platforms for community building