Early Action sets out to answer the question: "how do we build a society that prevents problems from occurring rather than one that, as now, copes with the consequences?"
A new report from The Early Action Task Force, led by Community Links, sets out ways in which a future government could free itself from the stranglehold of short-term planning and save taxpayers’ money as a result. Download: Towards Effective Prevention: Practical steps for the next Government.
We're building a broad alliance of people from every sector, united by their desire for a society which acts earlier. Early Action supporters sit in government, in business, in charities big and small, in policy organisations, in funding bodies, and in their community. Find out how to join them.
- Migrant tax credit cuts are part of a wider attack on social security
- Early Action: Delivering value-for-money, avoiding more serious consequences.
- Beating Cancer in the Community: early action to save lives
- Play Streets – playing out and reclaiming childhood.
- The Fourth Emergency Service? Early Action and Social Security