Early Action sets out to answer the question: "how do we build a society that prevents problems from occurring rather than one that, as now, copes with the consequences?"
Secure and Ready, the latest report from The Early Action Task Force led by Community Links, looks at how a social security system based on early action principles would ensure people are more ready to deal with setbacks and to seize opportunities
We're building a broad alliance of people from every sector, united by their desire for a society which acts earlier. Early Action supporters sit in government, in business, in charities big and small, in policy organisations, in funding bodies, and in their community. Find out how to join them.
- One Hundred Days for Early Action: Distilling the Wisdom
- In Defence of Welfare 2: Towards an Early Action Social Security System
- Budget 2015: Three initial thoughts – a welcome, a warning and a concern.
- Osborne’s budget: forward thinking or the same old story?
- Early Action is what police work should be all about