Early Action sets out to answer the question: "how do we build a society that prevents problems from occurring rather than one that, as now, copes with the consequences?"
One Hundred Days for Early Action: time for government to put prevention first from The Early Action Task Force led by Community Links, is a collection of essays from a respected group of leading experts and thinkers with decades of experience of Government – as, civil servants, senior advisers or respected commentators, and sets out practical steps for the next Government.
We're building a broad alliance of people from every sector, united by their desire for a society which acts earlier. Early Action supporters sit in government, in business, in charities big and small, in policy organisations, in funding bodies, and in their community.
- Acting earlier on child protection: is care the only option?
- Wales: Good reasons to be hopeful
- Sending out an SOS: how early action can break the cycle of reoffending
- Displacement is not prevention: acting earlier to prevent homelessness
- Functional, fulfilling and friendly: Developing the Bumping Places