Early Action sets out to answer the question: "how do we build a society that prevents problems from occurring rather than one that, as now, copes with the consequences?"
One Hundred Days for Early Action: time for government to put prevention first from The Early Action Task Force led by Community Links, is a collection of essays from a respected group of leading experts and thinkers with decades of experience of Government – as, civil servants, senior advisers or respected commentators, and sets out practical steps for the next Government.
We're building a broad alliance of people from every sector, united by their desire for a society which acts earlier. Early Action supporters sit in government, in business, in charities big and small, in policy organisations, in funding bodies, and in their community.
- Incidental Connections: an analysis of platforms for community building
- The July Budget: smoke, mirrors and ‘merry-go-rounds’
- Press Release: Rise in so-called ‘living wage’ welcome but masks cuts that will end up costing much more than they save
- Moving Beyond Enforcement: Early Action Policing
- Change is Possible: The Wellbeing of Future Generations Act