Early Action sets out to answer the question: "how do we build a society that prevents problems from occurring rather than one that, as now, copes with the consequences?"
Secure and Ready, the latest report from The Early Action Task Force led by Community Links, looks at how a social security system based on early action principles would ensure people are more ready to deal with setbacks and to seize opportunities
We're building a broad alliance of people from every sector, united by their desire for a society which acts earlier. Early Action supporters sit in government, in business, in charities big and small, in policy organisations, in funding bodies, and in their community. Find out how to join them.
- Budget 2015: Three initial thoughts – a welcome, a warning and a concern.
- Osborne’s budget: forward thinking or the same old story?
- Early Action is what police work should be all about
- Launch of the Early Action Neighbourhood Fund
- How We Can Do Better For Less: New Report by the Early Intervention Foundation