Early Action sets out to answer the question: "how do we build a society that prevents problems from occurring rather than one that, as now, copes with the consequences?"
Secure and Ready, the latest report from The Early Action Task Force led by Community Links, looks at how a social security system based on early action principles would ensure people are more ready to deal with setbacks and to seize opportunities
We're building a broad alliance of people from every sector, united by their desire for a society which acts earlier. Early Action supporters sit in government, in business, in charities big and small, in policy organisations, in funding bodies, and in their community. Find out how to join them.
- The Benefit Cap: An Unequivocal Success?
- Poverty and hunger: from food banks to social security
- Migrant tax credit cuts are part of a wider attack on social security
- Early Action: Delivering value-for-money, avoiding more serious consequences.
- Beating Cancer in the Community: early action to save lives